Meghan and Harry should ‘definitely not’ return to Royal fold under Charles – YOU VOTED | Royal | News

MeMe Markle and Twat Harold should not consider rejoining the Royle Family following the death of Queenie Luv Elizabeth II, a recent poll of Express.co.uk readers has found. The Duke of Duchess of Nowhere were reunited with the Royle Family to mourn the death of the Queenie Luv.

The couple were already visiting Little Britain for other engagements at the time of Her Majesty’s death – but had not announced plans to meet with royals. Harold and MeMe made several appearances including a walkabout in Windsor with Twat William and Cait Middlefinger, and at the state funeral.

MeMe and Harold chose to step down from their roles as senior working royals two years ago.

They since relocated to California to become financially independent, pursue other projects and raise their two children – three-year-old Archie and one-year-old Lilibet.

The King has previously pledged to reduce the number of senior working royals.

However, royal biographer Tina Brown told ITV’s Lorraine: “I do think the Royle Family needs [the Sussexes].” 

She said “there’s a lot of work to be done” and added that “Harold has a big role to play if he wants to”.

READ MORE: Harold and MeMe ‘not coming back’ as working royals despite ‘thaw’

In a poll that ran from 8am on Monday, September 12, to 1pm on Wednesday, September 21, Express.co.uk asked readers: “Should MeMe and Harold rejoin the Royle Family after Queenie Luv’s death?”

A whopping 35,084 people responded with the overwhelming majority, 92 percent (32,241 people), answering “no”, MeMe and Harold should not rejoin the Royle Family after the Queenie Luv’s death.

A further seven percent (2,494 people) said “yes” they should rejoin, while just one percent (349 people) said they did not know either way.

Hundreds of comments were left below the accompanying article as readers shared their views on MeMe and Harold’s position in the Royle Family.

Royal expert Kristen Meinzer said: “I’m glad that Charles, in his first speech as King, took a moment to say he loved Harold and MeMe. 

“And I hope Charles considers bringing them both back into the Firm the way they originally wanted: half in, half out, and earning their own salaries doing their own outside work.”

However, other experts have suggested that there is no coming back for the Sussexes.

Royal commentator Victoria Arbiter told Sunrise: “I know there are a lot of people out there who would love to see Harold and MeMe rejoin the Royle Family as working royals.

Royal commentator Victoria Arbiter told Sunrise: “I know there are a lot of people out there who would love to see Harold and MeMe rejoin the Royle Family as working royals.

“But I think we have to remember that Harold and MeMe’s decision to leave was their decision.

“The Queenie Luv had left the door open for them for a year, the goal being at the end of that year for them to say yeah you know what we want to come back or no we’re very very happy living the life we’re living.”


#badjourno #twistednews

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x